i serve Nuffnang ads

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Asking you to go away, wanting you to stay.

________________________________________

Hello. Thailand trip part 2. I just realized I didn't organize my posts and it's so retarded but I'm too lazy to reorganize everything so I'll just put in as much as I can in a post, LOL pardon me. So I'm done editing and choosing some of the pictures. And to continue my 1st post about Thailand. We visited the mountains. Loads of greenery and more greenery and the smell of greenery. Riding all over the mountains on a four wheel drive is probably the best feeling ever lol. The smell of greenery is so soothing in some way idk how to explain. After all that, spent the last night on the mountains then we started to head down. Visited places like Doi Tung, The Golden Triangle, dropped by Laos, got to see the long neck tribe, and this private place that was owned by some rich guy where he placed all his art collections and stuff. We also shopped at the night markets and had our leg massages there. YEH.










Last breakfast, handmade vegetable paus.


I looked like I dip-dyed my hair red EH HEH BUAY PAISEH


The resort we settled at for a night.


This really adorable, friendly & playful Bobby found himself a bed of grass.



We don't usually see cokes sold in glass bottles, so I was freaking jakun and took lots of pictures of these



All dem' drug dealers. We got the monay, the beer and the parang #badass OK JOKING. Was calculating the right amount to pay the driver.


My favourite snack when I got to Thailand, I have like mad a lot of supplies of these, dried mangoes!


Tickets to the Doi Tung garden.
 If you're wondering what is Doi Tung. It is actually a park, a garden of flora & uh fauna lol ok no fauna. It was supposed to be the Thailand's king's mother who passed away. The garden became a tourism spot. Lovely plantations.











































We were all too restless & bored in the van so we watched Teng Li Jun, karaoke session. LOOOOOOL





Off to Laos!


Bottles of snake wine, scorpions, choice of all disgusting things you like included! Anyone interested?




During the night we went to their night market and EAT ALL THE FOOD!




Unknown tourist photobombed me. 

 Lengzai foot massager AHAHAHAH :$ 








Watched Snow White & the Hunts Man in THAI. 












Her ear actually freaks me out. If you noticed, it's like her ear is tearing off really soon. Oh My God. The Palong tribe, btw.
















The Witch's House from Hansel & Gretel LOL! 








Pretty hand carved soaps :-)



 Crazy talented artists.



The artist was so detailed he even drew the reflection reflected in the girl's eye in the photo. PRO OR WHAT.




PHEW. Finally done with pictures! Thank God for Google Drive! 
So planning to go back to Thailand, didn't get to visit Phuket or Bangkok but I'm sure I'll get the chance lol.

OK BYE.
THANKS FOR READING. 
KISS KISS KOOS KOOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment