i serve Nuffnang ads

Friday, February 15, 2013

Her love is like the wind, I can't see it but I can always feel it.

________________________________

It's the Saturday, which means the ending of the Chinese New Year week. LOL. Which is sad because I can never have enough holidays. This year's cny was kind of simple, less fun, but overall it was okay. Will be going to Adrian's house tomorrow with the bunch & I can barely wait. Can't wait to meet that boy after soooooo long. I'll be having this steamboat dinner later, with my churchies. So how did everyone's cny went? 

On the 1st day of Chinese New Year my true love gave to me: A partridge on a pear tree. OK JK. On the 1st day of Chinese New Year, I went to church, then I went to visit some of my relatives. The end.




My couzzie baby Eunice. Isn't she the cutest thing? :')







On the 2nd day of CNY : Went to visit this church member, who owns this lovely house & 3 cutesy doggies. Then went to Sunway to catch a movie & dinner!


(hashtag oh oh tee dee) #ootd


Teddy is such a baby I swear, she wants people to love her all the time HAHA 







Watched the movie 百星酒店 Hotel Deluxe, it's actually not bad.
Then we had dinner at this random lovely Italian Restaurant, Cappricciosa. They have very friendly waiters & waitress & that's something I really love at a restaurant nyeh hehe. 






Mixed vegetables with beef soup for starters. It's really appetizing.


They were having this Valentine's promotion & this batch of drinks were known as "Love at 1st Sip" , "Love potion" (all that lovey dovey names) & I thought it will taste good, ended up, the blackberry one tastes like shampoo & the lime one tastes like perfume. Not even joking.


BEST PIZZA EVER. Ok though the pizza look kind of empty, (it's a peperoni btw) but the pizza is really good. A must have. We ordered 2 pieces of these. 


& I forgot to take a picture of the main course '-' (oops) cause I was too busy eating. Anyway, I chose virgin spaghetti cooked with only oil & chicken breast slices. It was good. & then there were mix vegetables marinated with some kind of italian spices & olive oil, fried squid rings, grilled salmon & shrimps. The grilled salmon is AWEZUM.



Dessert, tiramisu.






On the 3rd of Chinese New year my true love gave to me (ok I need to stop this): I slacked at home & ate a lot of the cny snacks, I ATE NON STOP. I find myself guilty.


YEP IF MY MOM DIDNT STOP ME I COULD HAVE FINISH 100 JARS OF THESE 
#bestthingsever


Melting Moments baked by yours truly's............... mother. 



Chocolate chips & almond cookies baked by yes my mom too.





4th day of CNY: We went to One Utama, planned to watch a movie but we were too busy shopping. Nothing much.


ROCKING THE SAPO HAIR


Idk what is she doing with the tissue box, caught her on candid.










Bought these kittycat ears beanie at 1U SO BLOODY KAWAII DESU.




RED HAIR OK. (feeling oh-so-very-full of myself *giggle smirk*) 

TILL NOW CHICKS, CHICKENS, COWS, MEN, WOMEN, BOYS, GIRLS, DUCKS, PLATYPUSSES..

BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment