i serve Nuffnang ads

Friday, March 9, 2012


If you ever leave me baby, leave some morphine at the door, cause it would take a whole lot of medication. To realized what we used to have, we don't have it anymore. 

______________________



Ohai. It's been years since we met again. Sorry for the procrastination of updating my blog & to my defense, I was busy. With school, exams & all that. Now that my exams are over & I'll be having a week break, I'll be updating. Previously, I wanted to update my blog, about a new 'friend' that moved in, to our house. He/she/it was a tortoise. Or was it a turtle? Ahh still the same. It was super mini sized, & my sisters named it Tabbly. Weird name I know but it's cute so don't judge. Haha. I was kind of excited when i got the idea of taking a picture of it & the wind-up-toy elephant Natalie got. Which is going to make the picture super cute. But when I took the uglybutcute tortoise out, the camera ain't working. Turns out that I'll have to wait till the camera's fixed. Not sure what happened, but it's a super sad case *cries. Anyway, the tortoise couldn't wait & died, a few days later. Or a week later. Lost count. That tortoise starved himself to death actually ( let's just call it a him, I'm pretty sure he's a male tortoise but my sisters don't think so but whatever ) , we did feed him like everyday, never ever forget to, & we change his water frequently because he shits a lot & the leftovers of the food, but still he didn't make it. Surprisingly, my sisters didn't cry but Natalie was pretty sad about the lost. But she didn't cry. Daddy picked the tortoise up & threw it on our garden & that's the end of Tabbly. Sad huh? I was alright, because I knew it's going to die, soon. But, what am I going to update today, ain't about Tabbly, or a dead tortoise or how sad I'm when it died. 


I'm sad.. 


sad because of the existence of Joseph Kony. His cruelty. His heartless doings. 
Let me get things straight right now. This probably would be kind of a long post with a lot of words so whatever. But I would really love it if you would really take time to read this. Even if you knew what happened, just make a little effort to make a change.

Who's Joseph Kony?

 No, he isn't a celebrity, we mention about him, talking so much about him, making him famous all over social networks, is not because of his good deeds. But his cruelty. 

 Well, the people who are still not aware of this person, let me tell you guys, Joseph Kony is the world worst criminal. Most wanted. Top of the list. But who is he anyway? What did he did? Joseph Kony, took over a leadership of a rebel, Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) . He has been doing all his cruel, heartless, brainless countless murders and all that bad stuff you cannot imagine for 20 years in Uganda, Africa. To my knowledge, I was told that Uganda, wasn't a very good place to stay in either. Joseph Kony, instructed his men, to abduct kids, in Uganda. YES YOUNG KIDS MARK MY WORDS. Girls, were turned into sex slaves. Boys, were made into children soldiers. Who holds machine guns, & was instructed to kill. Joseph Kony, not only did that. He trained the young boys to do what he commands, or, he'll do all sorts of terrible things to them. He forced them to kill their own parents, to torture others, & this wasn't even the 10th of this lists of his cruelty. He wasn't doing this to 1 kid, 2, or 10. He was doing this, he HAD doing this, in fact, to 30,000 children in Uganda. Let me get you a picture of, the victims of LRA. 

 Yes he did this to countless people. Kids, especially. 




I have to be honest. This isn't the worst. What Kony has done to the people wasn't just this. I couldn't, really couldn't summarize them into a blog post. So please, watch Kony 2012, on vimeo, Youtube, on their website as well. To be noted, to be aware of this man, to know, WHO KONY IS.







Help share this, to everybody you know. Make Kony Famous. Invisible Children, at 2012, has cooperated with 20 celebrities, & 12 politicians. Who speaks loud, who would make Kony, FAMOUS. Let everyone knows who Kony is. I would really wanna make an effort to donate to Tri County. I wanna make the littlest contribution to this. I know I'm not famous, nor near to known. But I just wanna make a slight effort, making Kony, more famous than before. 


WATCH THE VIDEO. Or die.


 Kony 2012


If i was at the city that they are going to put up Kony posters everywhere, I'm so going to join it. But sadly, I'm not. But I'm still gonna make contributions! The slightest one. 

Kony 2012 is a Film and a Campaign by INVISIBLE CHILDREN that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.




"One thing we can all agree on."

Kony 2012.

May God's judgement will come upon this man, will not stop to pray for the unfortunate children in  Uganda. Do your part. Share this, to people who you know. Help make Kony famous!

Do your part. Help this people. 
They love you. I love you. God loves you.
Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment