i serve Nuffnang ads

Friday, March 16, 2012


If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they'd never ask you to. 

___________________________

Hey people. The first I would wanna say is :

I LOVE MY FRIENDS SO THE FREAKING MUCH

I can't even explain how much I love them & how much I'd appreciate their doings for me. Actually, they secretly planned a surprise party for my birthday behind my back. & to be honest, things didn't went really well during the planning. I was stressed out & so were the others. But, in the end I had a really great time at Jia Tzer's place.Some of the guys were like super high cause they had alcohol, lol yes. & I'm really touched for what they did for me. All the time, effort, money spent on me. Literally hugged all of them like x100 times ok just joking I was just over exaggerating. Really love them. To the max. To the max of the max. Camwhored a lot to be honest. Heh.

















































































































































x, much loves to Adrian, Jia Tzer, Rachel, Ru Wei, Megan, Xinyi, Steffi, Gan, Ren Wei, David, Hari, Lam & the others.

I'm so blessed to have them.
 ♥
Samantha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment