i serve Nuffnang ads

Sunday, November 4, 2012

We should love, not fall in love because everything that falls, gets broken. 

_______________________________

HIHIHIHIHIHI HIIII! Feeling really happy & hyper than usual. OK before I start anything. Here's something: 


I actually posted this already on Twitter but I just had to post it everywhere. I'd even consider posting it on Facebook ahahaha it doesn't matter. I had a really lovely time working on this while laughing IDK I love their faces.

Oh & I love the way Hari says Kwashiorkor, just saying

Ok anyway, this was last month & I think this was our first celebration for surviving PMR. It was Rachel's idea to have a karaoke session. The bunch were crays. Everyone were enjoying & singing their lungs out. They danced they jumped they screamed they laughed they played & yeah. We even took a crazy video of us flopping like chickens & singing. It was a great day :-)

Didn't bring my camera there so the pictures were all taken by Ren Wei's iphone. Pls mind the quality & quantity hahaha. & I hardworkingly edited all the pictures for the blog post here's a kiss for myself 

:-*

Here to start of it, a picture of a very beautiful chocolate brown man. LOL. JK I'm not racist. Here's Hari!









GAY-MAN-CE.



















Here a decent group picture. If you wonder why was Ri Xiang's face there, well he vanished into thin air when we were taking a group picture & I didn't want to leave him out so I inserted his picture. *friendly smile*

Spending my time reading books after books & definitely enjoying it especially when it's the rainy season & the weather's so cooling.

Littlest things that I'd appreciate:
 #1 Retarded Whatsapp conversations with the bunch that goes on till 2, never fails to amuse me.

Goodnight lovelies! 
Samantha xx.





No comments:

Post a Comment