i serve Nuffnang ads

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Here I lay awake, I think of all my mistakes, As I let you down, It really makes me frown, I hold the tears, As I lay here in fear.

_____________________

HI. I'm back again. I'm really putting effort on updating my blog lol hoho. IT WAS MY BABE'SBIRTHDAY YESTERDAY & I can't wait to celebrate a belated one with her! ♥ Anyway, I went sunway for 3 days in a row. Didn't really shopped much but got myself a couple of books to kill time. Had been doing some of the house chores for mommy after my maid left for I don't remember how long so yeah, it was a long time. But time flies really fast so it seems like she was only gone for like a week or so. So last Friday, my mom organized this youth event in my house where all of them would come over to cook some shit. It was pretty fun & crazy. My house's kind of small & it's super packed to have like around 25 people in the kitchen cutting, slicing, slashing, mincing, cooking, baking, mixing, spreading, talking, laughing, giggling, dancing, jumping, tasting etc etc. You get the idea. The food was not bad actually, not bad. I mean, even if the food really do taste like shit I'm sure no one would mind cause everyone had so much fun cooking together. (Except the people who had to do the dishes.) I shall just let the pictures do the story telling. (I tried choosing those photos that actually look nice but my dad's photography kind of sucks so I tried my best :P )


A lot of them were tearing while working on the onions. It was really bad. Haha, look my sister's face & the guy in the red shirt. Epic. 


My mom was so happy I mean look at her face.





What. I love sunflowers & my dad didn't tell me he took my picture & I had my eyes closed. My chocolate cake looks extremely seksi & nice to eat anyway. 





Everyone was praising him saying that "guys who cook are so attractive" *flips hand. 







Here's my friend who looks like TOP & my other girl friends always fan girl about him #NotASecret


Mommy was talking with enthusiasm.



Favourite picture of her LOL.





Yep, he's kissing his ass.





I've a feeling the dude who sells ice creams would like to drop by my housing area again. (If you spotted me in the picture I don't look like I was going to dance or whatever I was just posing in front of the ice cream car/motor/cart/whatever )

Can't wait to have more events like these. 

:-)

Till now, Samantha.



.



No comments:

Post a Comment