i serve Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Now I never get to clean up the mess I made.

_____________________________

HEY HEY. It's a day after Christmas, not too late to wish everyone a very belated merry christmas. Ok I kind of make no sense cause since Christmas is over there's no point wishing everyone. Sorry. I'd been blog walking again, & I'd realized all the bloggers were so punctual & rajin enough to update on time. Or whatever. December had been a really really busy month, I mean there were so many things on. Like JT's birthday ahem, & granddaddy's birthday! It's his 100th birthday celebration woo. Super proud to have a 100 year old grandfather though I don't really get to spend time with him & everything, but I love him. And I also had this Christmas Eve celebration at my church & I asked JT & Gan to come along. Everything was fine, I guess. Count down till Christmas but JT had to leave early so >:-( 

Spent Christmas well with the family. Went to do some late Christmas present shopping at Ikea, then shopped at Ikano Power Center & THEY HAD A BARBIE CHRISTMAS TREE WITH LIKE BARBIES WITH PINK DRESSES HUNG ALL OVER THE WHITE CHRISTMAS TREE. Like literally, & I wanted to take a picture of it because I was really excited but I was kind of shy to do it at the public cause like, uhm, you don't always see a 15-soon-to-be-16-year-old freaking out over a Barbie christmas tree. Told JT about how awesome it was & he wasn't even close to interested. Gah.


Here's grand daddy! 




 Self shots from Christmas Eve, didn't take a lot of pictures this year. So yeah, sad.




These two always drive me crazy but I love them MUCH MUCH.








Nachos with cheddar cheese & Italian dip for starters! 




BBQ grilled chicken.


BEST FRIED MAC & CHEESE! 


Mommy's lamb chop. I forgot how was it served. But it was good. & I forgot to take a picture & my mom already ate some so yeah.


Daddy's sirloin. 


& my Tennessee steak! Looks yummy or what? Daddy said it's like beef tepanyaki -_- But it was good.

Had a really great day with my family. Love them to bits. It's going to be 2013 in a few days time. Gosh, time flies so fast. Enjoy the last bit of 2012 everyone! 

ME IN THE PAST : YOU'RE STUPID

THE PRESENT ME : YOU'RE STILL STUPID BUT YOU GREW UP & LEARNED

THE ME IN THE FUTURE : STOP BEING STUPID & LEARN TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS

I just wanna thank everyone who were always there for me for the whole year. My family (duh) & people like, Jia Tzer (Cause I know I always annoy him & I talk a lot & he just have to tolerate & listen to me talk & he never complains HAHAHA LOL ) & Adrian, Shih Ni, the bunch I love. 


:-

xoxo, Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment