i serve Nuffnang ads

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Your skin so golden brown, be young be dope be proud.

__________________________

HEY YO. Happy holidays guys! Have a great one. So if you'd been reading, I couldn't decide between chopping my hair off for a drastic hair change or stay with my old one by just trimming the ends. So I decided to chop off 6-7 inch of my hair. Yes. So during the holidays I tried to dip dye my hair using food colouring. I got teal colour, which is turquoise food colouring (cool right) at this Bakery store. So happy I couldn't contain my happiness. To my surprise there were many shades of pink from electric hot pink to pale pastel pink, lime green to neon hot green & silver & *gold* food colouring. Oh my all the food colouring inventors. I got turquoise which was exactly the colour I'd been wanting to get.

I watched a few tutorials on youtube & all of them work on blonds. I failed the 1st time & kind of succeed the 2nd time but it didn't really came out like the way I'd expected it to. The outcome was a reversed dip-dye instead. LOL. & I'm not sure if it's my conditioner, or my food colouring, the colour kept coming off by staining my clothes & my palm whenever I touch it. Damn. My neck was green-ish too just cause my hair stained my neck. It didn't happen to the girls on youtube so I suspect it's my colouring. Anyway, I had enough of it because the outcome was so messy, it stained everything. So I washed everything off, when it reaches the shower it was like some god damn magical turquoise waterfall or shiz. LOL. It is kind of fun to dye my hair using food coloring & I'm really considering going for a real dip dye *raise eyebrows

It's a hair post, therefore, many spams of my hair. Thank you. 

BRACE YOURSELF FOR ENDLESS PICTURES OF MAH HAIR. (& my face)

*         *         *


This is about the length I'm going to get LOL. In the process of dying my hair.

OUT COME:









Aha sorry random picture. Gorgeous mint colour guitar.




Okay this is the original colour. It's not very obvious but if you look closely my ends were dyed.




Are you tired of my face? & my hair? Cause I'm. HAHAHAHAHA


HAVE A GREAT WEEK.

, 
Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment