i serve Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cry over the love of you.

____________________________

Sorry guys. As you can see I'd been MIA for a couple of weeks, days, months... Years.... & many things happened over the months, have to pick myself up. But it's the mid year holidays! & I went to Port Dickson with the famfam. Small, short vacation, but it was fun. My parents have to attend conferences so I had to take care of my sister with my long lost friend, Celina. We can only meet each other twice/thrice a year, max. LOL. But it's funny that we can just talk about many things even though we hardly see each other. Really enjoyed myself there with the baboons (the kids) . Day 1 pictures. 





  Not my kind of book because I hardly read mandarin books, but this is different, because it's a good book. On Bullshit.



The view of the lagoon (man made lagoon though) it's really nice.







  Uncle Jeffrey lookin' serious.


  















Sharing a room, with 2 queen beds with Celina. This crazy pretty girl that I can only meet like 2/3 times the most a year. 




  I have no idea what she's doing.


& yes a very appealing self shot. 
You're welcome. 

& THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT: 

WE DANCED TO THRIFT SHOP & MADE A VIDEO


I swear it was the kind of YOLO moment where everyone was feeling hyper, Celina was high on coffee while I was high on uh... nothing. 


*20 dollars in mah pocket*

Till now, PD was a great getaway. Will be blogging about day 2 & 3 soon! :-)
Samantha, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment