i serve Nuffnang ads

Saturday, September 21, 2013

I go crazy cause here isn't where I wanna be.

_________________________________


I can't really think of what to write/say right now because I'm in my super duper tired mode. I may look like I'm awake but I'm actually not. I mean I'm not focusing, I'm not sure where my thoughts are right now but I'll try to find them. 

Day II at Club Med:









The first thing we did was the trapeze flying! 



HOT JAPANESE G.O AHAHAHA (OOPS)

 Story of how I managed to snap a photo of the hot G.O without him knowing:
Once upon a time, I actually pretended to snap a picture of the trapeze, ( BUT I'M ACTUALLY SHAMELESSLY SNAPPING A PICTURE OF HIM HAHA SORRY) & the end. This is how I actually have a picture of the hot G.O, I'm sorry. #sorrynotsorry







That one pulling me back was one of the G.O from Myanmar, he's super cute & he was just instructing oh what should we do when we get up there. 



Pretty little french girl, she's super adorable & her hair is gorgeous. Sorry, pedo me admiring a 3/4 year old kid. & I also shamelessly snapped this photo secretly.










Am I a professional photographer or what? I managed to take a pic of my sister flipping LOL I'm pretty awesome :P 





That's me being cool LOL #shameless #buaypaiseh




WAHAHHAHAHAAHA MY CUTE DADDY


My uncle being all like "this is no big deal I can handle tis shit"


WHOA CHECK OUT MY MOMMY DOING A BACK FLIP


Not sure how my cousin did it, getting her legs on the pole I meant

another back flip. We're quite talented. LOL (not really)


*YOU TRIED*


The happy Ng sibblings & some random kid posing LOLOL
(from left to right: Eldest aunty, Aunty Fong ; the youngest in the Ng family, Uncle Kok Mun; & MY MOMMY;  some unknown child)


SEXY PEOPLE


NATALIE & baby Eunice!








ME: *rubs daddy's tummy for extra luck*

HAPPY FAM FAM PICTURE














Me & daddy really enjoyed playing archery.




Very cute korean kids playing archery. (I DID NOT SNAP THIS PHOTO SECRETLY)





Aha *ahem* me *ahem* look quite *ahem* cool














This is terrible, it was supposed to be a cheese stick, BUT it tastes more like cooled rubber to me.





I made this myself & honestly, my desserts were always the best part of the buffet :P








On the way to get on the shuttle train.


To the private beach we go!


AI YOH MY DADDY TOO CUTESY LA






Didn't really get to take a lot of pictures because the camera ran out of battery. & this is the bar at the beach. 
& this is where & when I found out I'm allergic to alcohol. Because I took like 2 cocktails & I can't take it my rashes were bad, it was all over my body, including my butt. (details will not be mentioned) OK 


We decided to go for fine dining for dinner by the beach. It was great! 



















  (I forgot most of the names of the meals, I'm a terrible person, but this is basically salmon)


 (lamb)
 (duck) THIS IS THE BEST


 Chocolate mousse. 

Green Tea Tiramisu.

& of course the food was great, the ambiance's good & relaxed, & of course, great company as well. Generally, we had a fair time.

Then, we took the shuttle train back again. & chilled at the lounge.




daddy talking to this bartender named Mickey, who worked as the bartender at the private beach's bar that afternoon. He's super adorable.





There was a night show as well, but most of us were too tired to stay up so we just went back to our rooms. & I ooVoo with my friends till 2am LOL.

It was a great day. Now that I'm blogging about Club Med like a month later, I miss that place. & time seriously flies because it is already a month ago since Club Med but I felt like it was just last week.

Finals in 2 weeks time. Pretty stressed up. 

Anyway, good luck to all PMR candidates!

Samantha!


No comments:

Post a Comment