i serve Nuffnang ads

Sunday, September 8, 2013

You're the smile I can't replace.

________________________________

Hi, so the 2 weeks August break was over. & I went to Club Med, Cherating at Kuantan & church camp at Malacca, but that's another post (or maybe not, because I did not took pictures.) Anyway, the trip to Club Med was awesome, best experience. It was a blessing from God because my uncle bought the whole family to Club Med, he's indeed super generous & nice I'm super grateful about having an uncle like him. We were there for 4 days 3 nights. My uncle booked a 28 seater coach for all of the family members (the Ng family, which is my mother's side) so we can enjoy our trip there. It was too much fun & there's too much to talk about. So I'll just sum it up: 

CLUB MED:
PLAY ALL YOU WANT
EAT ALL YOU WANT
DRINK ALL YOU WANT

On the first day, we reached around noon after lunch then all the G.O's welcomed us super warmly & all of them are like SUPER DUPER NICE & FRIENDLY. Plus they were all smiley & sporting & outgoing & fun & funny. One thing about me is that I LOVE NICE SMILEY PEOPLE who always smile at you & does the simplest things to make your day like "Hey how are you?" "Having fun?" "Have a great day!" It's like super nice la. 

The food, the service, the staff, the place, the activities, the beach, everything basically is SOUP-AR good. Very enjoyable trip :-)
























The whole Ng family chilling at the reception while the G.O brief us everything we need to know about the place. & we collected our room keys & everything.













  SUPER happy la cause I don't have to ask for the wifi myself, they already provided it along with your room keys & with the rest of the stuff. Not to mention, the wifi is super fast. ooVoo-ed with my bunch on the second night. HAHA.




SORRY TRYING TO TAKE A TUMBLR-ISH PICTURE OF MY PURPLE FRENCH TIPS



Entrance to the restaurant.


The lounge where everyone chill & order free drinks. The bar is located right at the back, had forgotten to snap a picture though.



Daddy Wong tryna act skinny. 
#epicfail


My sisters couldn't wait to go swimming, so they went right after we settled in our rooms. Sigh, kids.

#epicface





Did not join them, so I went walking around exploring the place with mommy instead.





GORGEOUS PRIVATE BEACH WITH GORGEOUS BEST TEXTURE OF SAND & GORGEOUS CLEAN SEA LOL 

















 Loving couple that I love whom taught us how to love & loved us.
























My camera quality sucks so forgive me. 


That's pretty much for the 1st day. & I'm sorry I was on hiatus. I'm probably the laziest person on earth but that's okay. Will update about the rest of the trip REAL soon! 

Till now,
S A M A N T H A.

No comments:

Post a Comment