i serve Nuffnang ads

Saturday, April 28, 2012


How to be brave, how can I love, when I'm afraid. 

________________________________________

HELLO DEARS. I'm sorry I did not blog for such a long time. I wouldn't find excuses because I really don't have anything to blog about. Well, I don't always go out & party, I stay at home tumblr most of the time or spend time with my Blackberry. As you can see, I'm pretty much lifeless. When I logged into blogger. I realized they actually improved the dashboard & stuff & they made posting easier. Which I'm still now sorting & learning how to use it. Anyway, they actually show many page viewers you have so far. I have 19k. WHICH TO ME IS A LOT. I can't even. I didn't even realized a retarded blog like mine could have up to 19k views. Whatever if it's little to you, but it means A LOT to me. Thank you all so much <3 Which actually encouraged me to blog more. Aha! Ok anyway, back to business. My cousin sister, gave birth to another boy. Baby Hugo. & I took a few pictures & thought maybe I should blog about something. Well I don't have my camera anyway. So when I got it I couldn't wait to camwhore/take pictures with it LOL. &, it's my daddy's birthday! 27th of April. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDYBOO 

















Ok presenting, baby HUGO! 


NGAW :') 






Find this super adorable, it was a fullmoon dinner, the parents didn't want the house to get messy so they locked the place up. Haha not exactly but you get it.




& not to mention, love this super hugable Sharkie. 











_______________________________________

Daddyboo's birthday card ; ) made with 100% pure love and a little abstract of hardwork. 



 SEE SEE SO ADORABLE.


Then, a few lifeless meaningless DONT-HAVE-TO-VIEW-LESS photos.




//




LOVE, Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment