i serve Nuffnang ads

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Things will never be the same.

_____________________________

Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates. PMR is finally over & I'm so rotting around. I'm kind of kicking my own ass now to get my blog updated as much as possible. & since I had a few posts to blog about so why not. Caught the movie Ted today with the boy & watched it in Beanie Plex for the very 1st time, haha. The movie was funnny, & Ted is NOT innocent at all. I'd always thought teddy bears are supposed to be innocent. Oh well. Had dinner with mommy & the sisters at Sakae later on, then some shoe shopping.


mmhmm. Ted smokes weed. 


WHAT. My attempt of trying to do the poker face. 













Uhm yeah I wasn't sure what's wrong with my sister today, her & her retarded faces. & the best things in the world are cornflakes with milk & safe long hugs.
Goodnight lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment