i serve Nuffnang ads

Monday, June 3, 2013

You have lost too much love.

___________________________________

HI. It's PD day 2. We visited the beach cause we had the whole day to ourselves. We had a morning stroll at the beach (not exactly) & then took the young ones for a swim at the hotel pool in the afternoon & walked to the beach again where the tides were low. But my camera had to run out of battery during the walk in the afternoon at the beach where we were practically at the deepest part of the ocean (not exactly) but yeah. Best day of the trip so far. Though simple, but I had fun. 


The morning view from our room.



PINK CEREAL (not sure what is it) featuring my favourite koko krunch.


Buffet breakfast (we woke up at 7 for this DUH)

Then, morning stroll at the beach! 










Mud pie.























Making sand cakes.





























SUPERMAN DURN DURN DURN.












After walking around the beach & the lagoon, all of us went back to our room to chill & get ready for lunch.


Dorcas napping on my bed. 



& then the technology gang. 


& then Celina napped as well. Then there's me alone watching the tele.

We took a short nap after lunch, then brought the kiddos down to the pool at 2.




Benjamin & his giant hand & leg photobombing my tumblr attempt photo.


Shot accidentally HAHA cool photo.




After that was mr. Ben rushing us to visit the beach again because the tides are low & just cause. The kids were reluctant to leave the pool HAHA. But we still made them anyway.

Then there's this little princess here who can't stand walking in the sea cause it's dirty or whatsoever then Ben had to piggyback her during the walk.


I hate her for being so pretty & skinny.






ARMY OF MINI CRABS. There were thousands of them marching on the beach but my camera ran out of battery so I can't snap a photo of it. It was like an army of red ants conquering this part of the beach, scary shit.










AWESOME CARAMEL PUDDING. (though looks quite... gross. It's so good, I miss it now damn. )



So after dinner we just chilled in our room. & I stayed up till 2 because there's an iPad & internet while Celina slept at like 12. Then I had nightmares -.- booooo.

Part III up soon. 
Enjoy the last week of holidays, kawans.
Samantha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment