i serve Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I don't want to see what I've seen.

_____________________________

Just done watching Jack the Giant Slayer. & IT WAS DROP DEAD AWESOME. I mean despite the fact that it was kind of gory, what to say, I love but hate gory movies, do you feel me?

 The best part of holidays are slacking at home watching movies with no homework & no school. & of course, getaways. Taking a break from your daily life & going to other places, relaxing yourself. Well this is PD part 3. Not really of a superb, grand, 5 star kind of getaway, but it's good enough. I had a really great time. & this was the last day. Pictures to tell what we did on the last day :-)


Best part of staying in hotels are why of course the buffet BREAKFAST.


No bacon but beef streaks would do!


Built my own sandwich HAHAHA yay 

& then we visited the beach once again after breakie.




Celina did this on the beach, you know those cliche moments where you write the name of your love. Yeah.





She looks pretty sun burned but having a really great time.





The waves were extremely high & strong in the morning. 

















Miss Universe 2.5














We ran out of poses to pose so we just did this. Shoot me.






& then it was back to daily basis.

Had a really good time. & well, holidays are coming to an end, I really really dont want the holidays to end but I miss my friends so much. I think I became lazier & dumb-er over the holidays, oh well. I'm going to spend the last of my holidays attending the M4J conference so I'll be MIA for quite a while.

with love,
Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment